This page is also available in French.
Spotlighted tracks are a series of sessions based on a specific theme. A track will be comprised of multiple sessions on the same theme that will be organized cohesively. Tracks will be identified in the conference program. When submitting, authors will be asked to identify if their abstract fits within a particular track. This is not required, and all abstracts will be reviewed and considered regardless of whether they fit into a track or not.
- Addressing Youth Needs and Involvement
- Quality of Care: True Improvements or Lip Service?
- The Demographic Dividend: How South-to-South Exchanges Can Help its Realization
- Advancing FP through Faith Organizations
- FP2020 Progresses and Challenges
- Innovations in Financing (GFF, Universal Health Care, Amplify)
- Advocacy and Accountability
- Demand Generation and Social Change
- Implementing Best Practices (IBP)
Some tracks have steering committees to help develop the track. If you are interested in joining one of the following steering committees, please reach out to the identified contact.
-Addressing youth needs and involvement/ contact Kate Baye
-The Demographic Dividend/ contact Shelley Megquier
-Advancing FP through faith organizations/ contact Mona Bormet
-Advocacy and Accountability/ contact Priya Karna