We welcome you to join us at the 5th International Conference on Family Planning! We know you will be pleased with the choice of the state-of-the-art Kigali Convention Centre as the site for the 2018 ICFP. We look forward to seeing you in Rwanda!
Please note that online registration for the 2018 ICFP will begin on May 1, 2018. You may sign up for our ICFP email alerts to be notified when new ICFP announcements are made.
Registration Fees for the 2018 ICFP
Early-bird Registration – May 1- August 31, 2018
- Developing Country Rate – $450
- Developed Country Rate – $550
Late Registration – September 1 – October 12, 2018
- Developing Country Rate – $550
- Developed Country Rate – $650
On-site Registration – November 9-15, 2018
- Developing Country Rate – $600
- Developed Country Rate – $700
Travel award applications will be made available in early May 2018 for those whose abstracts have been accepted to the 2018 ICFP. Awards are based on a number of factors, including abstract scores, age of applicant, research area, etc. As well, there are several travel awards that will be made available specifically to youth (delegates 30 years old and younger). Please sign up for our ICFP email to receive special alerts when new ICFP announcements are made.
Your registration fee will include the following:
- Opening Ceremony – November 12, 2018
- Welcome Reception – November 12, 2018, immediately following the Opening Ceremony
- Access to all conference sessions
- Access to all poster sessions
- Coffee/tea breaks and lunches on all full conference days
- 2018 ICFP Exhibition access
- Official 2018 ICFP conference collateral and documentation
- Scheduled ICFP bus service to and from airport to official conference hotels
- Scheduled ICFP bus service to and from Kigali Convention Centre to official conference hotels
Your registration fee does not include:
- Travel and visa expenses
- Accommodation expenses
- Travel insurance (recommended)
Important Advisory for 2018 ICFP Registrants
Please be advised that we have become aware that another organization is promoting and advertising a conference using the acronym ICFP and calling itself the International Conference on Family Planning. This is not related to our event in any way.
Our website, fpconference.org, and our official ICFP social media channels (Facebook and Twitter) are the only sources of information about the fifth International Conference on Family Planning, taking place in Rwanda in November 2018 and co-hosted by the Bill & Melinda Gates Institute for Population and Reproductive Health, based in the Department of Population, Family and Reproductive Health at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, and the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Rwanda.
When the time comes to submit an abstract and/or register, please be careful to submit your materials through our website, fpconference.org.
If you have any questions or concerns, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.