The tracks for the 2018 ICFP reflect current and emerging issues in family planning research, programs, and advocacy. Further information on tracks will be available in the call for abstracts (to be posted on January 12, 2018).
Authors will be able to submit each abstract to up to two tracks. Abstracts on cross-cutting topics, such as advocacy, should be submitted to the most relevant track(s).
Abstract submissions will open on January 12, 2018, and will close on April 13, 2018.
- Returns on investment in family planning and the Demographic Dividend
- Policy, financing, and accountability
- Demand generation and social and behavior change
- Fertility intention and family planning
- Reproductive rights and gender empowerment
- Improving quality of care
- Expanding access to family planning
- Advances in contraceptive technology and contraceptive commodity security
- Integration of family planning into health and development programs
- Sexual and reproductive health and rights among youth and adolescents
- Gender and male engagement Men and family planning
- Family planning and reproductive health in humanitarian settings
- Faith and family planning
- Urbanization and reproductive health
- Advances in monitoring and evaluation methods
Important Advisory for 2018 ICFP Registrants
Please be advised that we have become aware that another organization is promoting and advertising a conference using the acronym ICFP and calling itself the International Conference on Family Planning. This is not related to our event in any way.
Our website, fpconference.org, and our official ICFP social media channels (Facebook and Twitter) are the only sources of information about the fifth International Conference on Family Planning, taking place in Rwanda in November 2018 and co-hosted by the Bill & Melinda Gates Institute for Population and Reproductive Health and the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Rwanda.
When the time comes to submit an abstract and/or register, please be careful to submit your materials through our website, fpconference.org.
If you have any questions or concerns, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com.